Jessica is the director of Abode PR – a boutique public relations agency and consultancy specializing in working with clients in the international short-term rental, hospitality tech and prop-tech space.
With over 20 years of experience in the travel, technology and hospitality spaces, Jessica also writes and speaks regularly on topics related to public relations, the short-term rental industry, and the travel industry.
She is a member of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations, a non-executive director of the destination marketing organization, Visit Bath, and is the founder of industry resource PillowTalk Media.
Note: Jessica has been providing her skills to numerous well-known companies in this sector and comes highly recommended (Founder)
A few of the articles Jessica has penned! Quality as you can see.
- Boutique Hotel News – High Tech, High Touch: Creating a balanced hospitality experience
- ShortTermRentalz – Easing traveller anxiety and rebuilding trust in the short-term rental industry
- PillowTalk Media – Regulations and the inevitable conversations of an industry growing up
- VRMA Arrival – The Power of Being Local in an Increasingly Global World
- Abode PR – A Manifesto for 2020 – how to take your PR strategy to the next level
- VRMA – Women’s Leadership Panel (moderator)